Cozzi Tools 2012
- A Library of Hundreds of New RPG Functions
- Over 50 Powerful new CL Functions
- Simplifies Programming Complex Tasks
- Free runtime library to easily deploy your applications
- Works with IBM i v5r4 and later.
Please visit our change log to learn what's new in COZTOOLS.
To purchase COZTOOLS Developer or Enterprise Editions just go to our Registration page. Once registered, you'll be directed to a confirmation page where our "Ready to Buy cozTools" widget is available.
Commands and Simplified APIs
The COZTOOLS library comes with a growing list of end-user, end-programmer CL commands that do things normally requiring complex API calls and access to User Spaces. COZTOOLS CL commands do all the heavy lifting for you; just type in the command and go! These commands are included in all versions of the product, including our free runtime edition.
The COZTOOLS library includes a set of RPG IV-friendly subprocedures that link to one of the COZTOOLS service programs. These subprocedures greatly improve Programmer productivity. Instead of Programmers asking themselves, "How would I write this?" they can ask "Which COZTOOLS subprocedure can I use to solve this problem?"
- A growing list of end-user and programmer CL commands. Including some of our most popular free tools that have be refined and "hardened" for commercial environments.
- Service programs that contains some of the most useful routines available to RPG Developers. They allow you to provide more information to IT Management and end-users/Executives faster and with less work, and unlike IBM-supplied APIs that are (to be polite) cryptic, and do not provide RPG prototypes, COZTOOLS Developer and Enterprise Editions include the RPG prototypes that you can use in your own programs via /COPY or /INCLUDE, allowing you to start using them immediately.